The ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification is intended to demonstrate competency in managing, overseeing, and assessing enterprise information security programs.
The CISM covers four (4) domains, based on analysis of current (real-world) information security manager job responsibilities:
- Information Security Governance (24%)
- Information Risk Management and Compliance (33%)
- Information Security Program Development and Management (25%)
- Information Security Incident Management (18%)
Here’s what you need to know about the exam process:
- Number of questions – 200
- Time limit – 240 minutes (4 hours)
- Passing score – 450 or higher (on a scale of 200-800)
- Prerequisites – five (5) years of information security experience, including three (3) years in management
- Cost – $585 USD for non-members / $410 for members
- Certification is maintained by earning one hundred twenty (120) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits over a three (3) year period
If you want to prepare for the ISACA CISM exam, check out the following resources:
Click here to visit the ISACA CISM website.